To prepare lay leaders for ministry–for those who desire a graduate level Certificate that offers an introduction to seminary level courses in Bible, theology, and spiritual life.
The student will:
1. Integrate Trinitarian spirituality into their instincts and emotions.
2. Acquire the skills to understand the meaning of Scripture.
3. Understand the contents, themes, and relevance of select books of the Bible.
4. Develop practical ministry skills to serve effectively in local church ministry.
1. Saving faith in Jesus Christ,
2. Baptized as a believer for 2 years or more.
3. Recommended by their local church leadership.
4. Earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
5. Satisfactorily pass English and Bible entrance examinations.
|Total 27 Credit hours, 9 Courses|
|Head to Heart||(3)|
|Becoming What God Intended||(3)|
|Theology of Romans||(3)|
|Theology of Emotions||(3)|
|Old Testament Theology||(3)|
|New Testament Theology||(3)|
|Introduction to Systematic Theology||(3)|
- Hong Kong Dollars Four Hundred per credit (HK$400)
Special price for CB Church member:
- Hong Kong Dollars Three Hundred Twenty per credit (HK$320)
* Indicate required field