To provide a biblical, theological and ministerial education for those preparing to enter full-time ministry, especially in the role as pastors.
The student will:
1. Integrate Trinitarian spirituality into their instincts and emotions.
2. Acquire the skills to understand deeply and accurately the meaning of Scripture.
3. Understand the contents, themes, and relevance of each book of the Bible.
4. Develop practical ministry skills to serve effectively in local church ministry.
5. Engage effectively the theological challenges of our world.
6. Communicate God’s Word with conviction, accuracy, and relevance.
* Indicate required field