To prepare lay leaders for leadership effectiveness in local church ministry–for those who desire a graduate level Certificate that offers an introduction to seminary level courses in Bible, theology, spiritual life, and leadership.
The student will:
1. Integrate Trinitarian spirituality into their instincts and emotions.
2. Acquire the skills to understand the meaning of Scripture.
3. Understand the contents, themes, and relevance of select books of the Bible.
4. Develop practical ministry skills to serve effectively in local church ministry.
1. Saving faith in Jesus Christ,
2. Baptized as a believer for 2 years or more.
3. Recommended by their local church leadership.
4. Earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
5. Satisfactorily pass English and Bible entrance examinations.
|Total 27 Credit hours, 9 Courses|
Spiritual and Personal Life
|Head to Heart||(3)|
|Old Testament Theology||(3)|
|New Testament Theology||(3)|
|Introduction to Systematic Theology||(3)|
Leadership and Management
- Hong Kong Dollars Four Hundred per credit (HK$400)
Special price for CB Church member:
- Hong Kong Dollars Three Hundred Twenty per credit (HK$320)
* Indicate required field