To provide a biblical, theological and ministerial education for those preparing to enter full-time ministry, especially in the role as pastors.
The student will:
1. Integrate Trinitarian spirituality into their instincts and emotions.
2. Acquire the skills to understand deeply and accurately the meaning of Scripture.
3. Understand the contents, themes, and relevance of each book of the Bible.
4. Develop practical ministry skills to serve effectively in local church ministry.
5. Engage effectively the theological challenges of our world.
6. Communicate God’s Word with conviction, accuracy, and relevance.
1. Saving faith in Jesus Christ.
2. Baptized as a believer for 2 years or more.
3. Recommended by their local church leadership.
4. Earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
5. Satisfactorily pass English and Bible entrance examinations.
|Total 144 Credit hours, 48 Course|
Spiritual and Personal Foundation
Theological and Historical Foundation
|Becoming What God Intended||(3)||Systematic Theology (I,II,III,IV)||(12)|
|Head to Heart||(3)||Western Church History||(3)|
|Theology of Romans||(3)||Asian Church History||(3)|
Research and Writing
|Graduate Research and Writing||(3)|
|Old Testament Theology or OT Introduction||(3)||Counseling in Ministry||(3)|
|Pentateuch||(3)||Introduction to World Missions||(3)|
|Old Testament History (I,II)||(6)||Leadership and Ministry (I,II))||(6)|
|Poetic and Wisdom Books||(3)||Pastoral Theology||(3)|
|Major Prophets||(3)||Pastoral Duties||(3)|
|Minor Prophets||(3)||Practicum (I,II,III)||(9)|
|New Testament Theology or NT Introduction||(3)|
|Synoptic Gospels and Acts||(3)|
|Pauline Epistles (I)||(3)|
|Pauline Epistles (II)||(3)|
|Hebrews and General Epistles||(3)|
|John, Epistles of John and The Book of Revlation||(3)|
Biblical Language Foundation
|Biblical Hebrew Grammar (I,II)||(6)||Elective (I,II,III)||(9)|
|Biblical Hebrew Exegesis (I,II)||(6)|
|Biblical Greek Grammar (I,II)||(6)|
|Biblical Greek Exegesis (I,II)||(6)|
- Hong Kong Dollars Four Hundred for each credit (HK$400)
Special price for CB Church member：
- Hong Kong Dollars Three Hundred Twenty for each credit(HK$320)
* Indicate required field