To provide an undergraduate level education and degree for those desiring a deeper understanding of the Bible, Theology, and Ministry.
The students will:
1. Integrate Trinitarian spirituality into their instincts and emotions.
2. Acquire basic skills to understand the meaning of scripture.
3. Understand the basic contents, themes, and relevance of each book of the Bible.
4. Develop practical ministry skills in Leadership, discipleship, counseling, worship and mentoring.
1. Saving faith in Jesus Christ.
2. Baptized for 2 years or more.
3. Recommended by their local church.
4. High school graduate with HKDSE certificate or above.
5. Adult candidate with 5 years working experience, age over 35 or works in church ministry, pass the entrance test and interview.
|Total 84 Credit hours, 28 Courses|
Spiritual and Personal Foundation
Theological and Historical Foundation
|Becoming What God Intended||3||Systematic Theology (I,II,III,IV)||12|
|Head to Heart||3||Christian Ethics||3|
|Theology of Romans||3||Western Church History||3|
|Interpreting the Bible||3||Practicum and Mentoring I||3|
|Old Testament Theology or Survey||3||Practicum and Mentoring II||3|
Old Testament Courses (Select 5)
|Book of Genesis|
|Book of Isaiah|
|Book of Psalms|
|Book of Proverbs||Elective I||3|
|Book of Daniel||Elective II||3|
|Book of Zechariah||Elective III||3|
|New Testament Theology or Survey||3||Elective IV||3|
New Testament Courses (Select 4)
|Gospel of John|
|Gospel of Mark|
|Book of Acts|
|Book of Ephesians|
|Pastoral Epistles II|
|Book of Revelation|
- Hong Kong Dollars Four Hundred (HK$400)
Special price for CB Church member:
- Hong Kong Dollars Three Hundred Twenty