To provide an undergraduate level education and degree for those desiring a deeper understanding of the Bible, Theology, and Ministry.
The students will:
1. Integrate Trinitarian spirituality into their instincts and emotions.
2. Acquire basic skills to understand the meaning of scripture.
3. Understand the basic contents, themes, and relevance of each book of the Bible.
4. Develop practical ministry skills in Leadership, discipleship, counseling, worship and mentoring.
1. Saving faith in Jesus Christ.
2. Baptized for 2 years or more.
3. Recommended by their local church.
4. High school graduate with HKDSE certificate or above.
5. Adult candidate with 5 years working experience, age over 35 or works in church ministry, pass the entrance test and interview.
|Total 84 Credit hours, 28 Courses|
Spiritual and Personal Foundation
Theological and Historical Foundation
|Becoming What God Intended||3||Systematic Theology (I,II,III,IV)||12|
|Head to Heart||3||Christian Ethics||3|
|Theology of Romans||3||Western Church History||3|
|Interpreting the Bible||3||Practicum I||3|
|Old Testament Theology or Survey||3||Practicum II||3|
|Old Testament Courses (Select 5)||15|
|Book of Genesis||Elective I||3|
|Book Deuteronomy||Elective II||3|
|Book of Isaiah||Elective III||3|
|Book of Psalms||Elective IV||3|
|Book of Proverbs|
|Book of Daniel|
|Book of Zechariah|
|New Testament Theology or Survey|
|New Testament Courses (Select 4)||12|
|Gospel of John|
|Gospel of Mark|
|Book of Acts|
|Book of Ephesians|
|Pastoral Epistles I|
|Pastoral Epistles II|
|Book of Revelation|
- Hong Kong Dollars Four Hundred (HK$400)
Special price for CB Church member:
- Hong Kong Dollars Three Hundred Twenty
* Indicate required field