To prepare lay leaders for ministry–for those who desire a graduate level diploma that offers an introduction to seminary level courses in Bible, theology, and spiritual life.
The student will:
1. Integrate Trinitarian spirituality into their instincts and emotions.
2. Acquire the skills to understand accurately the meaning of Scripture.
3. Understand the contents, themes, and relevance of major books of the Bible.
4. Develop practical ministry skills to serve effectively in local church ministry.
5. Engage effectively the theological challenges of our world.
1. Saving faith in Jesus Christ,
2. Baptized as a believer for 2 years or more.
3. Recommended by their local church leadership.
4. Earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
5. Satisfactorily pass English and Bible entrance examinations.
|Total 45 Credit hours, 15 Courses|
Spiritual and Personal Foundation
Theological and Historical Foundation
|Becoming What God Intended||(3)||Introduction to Systematic Theology||(3)|
|Head to Heart||(3)|
|Theology of Romans||(3)|
Research and Writing
|Graduate Research and Writing||(3)||Leadership and Ministry (I)||(3)|
|Old Testament Theology||(3)|
For Old Testament courses, choose three
|Old Testament History (I,II)||(6)|
|Poetic and Wisdom Books||(3)|
|New Testament Theology||(3)|
For New Testament courses, choose two
|Synoptic Gospels and Acts||(3)|
|Pauline Epistles (I)||(3)|
|Pauline Epistles (II)||(3)|
|Hebrews and General Epistles||(3)|
|John, Epistles of John and|
- Hong Kong Dollars Four Hundred per credit (HK$400)
Special price for CB Church member:
- Hong Kong Dollars Three Hundred Twenty per credit(HK$320)