To prepare lay leaders for ministry–for those who desire a graduate level diploma that offers an introduction to seminary level courses in Bible, theology, and spiritual life.
The student will:
1. Integrate Trinitarian spirituality into their instincts and emotions.
2. Acquire the skills to understand accurately the meaning of Scripture.
3. Understand the contents, themes, and relevance of major books of the Bible.
4. Develop practical ministry skills to serve effectively in local church ministry.
5. Engage effectively the theological challenges of our world.
1. Saving faith in Jesus Christ,
2. Baptized as a believer for 2 years or more.
3. Recommended by their local church leadership.
4. Earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
5. Satisfactorily pass English and Bible entrance examinations.
|Total 45 Credit hours, 15 Courses|
Spiritual and Personal Foundation
Leadership and Electives
|Head to Heart||(3)||Choose one||(3)|
|Choose one||(3)||Leadership I|
|Becoming What God Intended||Church Management|
|Theology of Romans||Elective I||(3)|
|Old Testament Theology||(3)|
|New Testament Theology||(3)|
|Old Testament History I|
|Old Testament History II|
|Poetic and Wisdom Books|
|Synoptic Gospels and Acts|
|Pauline Epistles I|
|Pauline Epistles II|
|Hebrews and General Epistles|
|John, Epistles of John and Revelation|
|Introduction to Systematic Theology||(3)|
- Hong Kong Dollars Four Hundred per credit (HK$400)
Special price for CB Church member:
- Hong Kong Dollars Three Hundred Twenty per credit(HK$320)