To prepare lay leaders for ministry–for those who desire a graduate level diploma that offers an introduction to seminary level courses in Bible, theology, and spiritual life.
The student will:
1. Integrate Trinitarian spirituality into their instincts and emotions.
2. Acquire the skills to understand accurately the meaning of Scripture.
3. Understand the contents, themes, and relevance of major books of the Bible.
4. Develop practical ministry skills to serve effectively in local church ministry.
5. Engage effectively the theological challenges of our world.