To prepare lay leaders for leadership effectiveness in local church ministry–for those who desire a graduate level Certificate that offers an introduction to seminary level courses in Bible, theology, spiritual life, and leadership.
The student will:
1. Integrate Trinitarian spirituality into their instincts and emotions.
2. Acquire the skills to understand the meaning of Scripture.
3. Understand the major contents and themes of the Bible.
4. Develop practical ministry skills to serve effectively in local church ministry.
1. Saving faith in Jesus Christ,
2. Baptized as a believer for 2 years or more.
3. Recommended by their local church leadership.
4. Earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
5. Satisfactorily pass English and Bible entrance examinations.
|Total 45 Credit hours, 15 Courses|
Spiritual and Personal Foundation
Leadership and Management
|Head to Heart||(3)||Leadership I||(3)|
|Old Testament Theology||(3)|
|New Testament Theology||(3)|
|Old Testament History I|
|Old Testament History II|
|Poetic and Wisdom Books|
|Synoptic Gospels and Acts|
|Pauline Epistles I|
|Pauline Epistles II|
|Hebrews and General Epistles|
|John, Epistles of John and Revelation|
|Introduction to Systematic Theology||(3)|
- Hong Kong Dollars Four Hundred per credit (HK$400)
Special price for CB Church member:
- Hong Kong Dollars Three Hundred Twenty per credit(HK$320)
* Indicate required field