To prepare lay leaders for ministry–for those who desire a graduate level Certificate that offers an introduction to seminary level courses in Bible, theology, and spiritual life.
The student will:
1. Integrate Trinitarian spirituality into their instincts and emotions.
2. Acquire the skills to understand the meaning of Scripture.
3. Understand the contents, themes, and relevance of select books of the Bible.
4. Develop practical ministry skills to serve effectively in local church ministry.
1. Saving faith in Jesus Christ,
2. Baptized as a believer for 2 years or more.
3. Recommended by their local church leadership.
4. Earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
5. Satisfactorily pass English and Bible entrance examinations.
|Total 84 Credit hours, 28 Courses|
Spiritual and Personal Foundation
Theological and Historical Foundation
|Head to Heart||(3)||Systematic Theology I||(3)|
|Becoming What God Intended||(3)||Systematic Theology II||(3)|
|Theology of Romans||(3)||Systematic Theology III||(3)|
|Theology of Emotions||(3)||Systematic Theology IV||(3)|
|Self-Awareness||(3)||Western Church History||(3)|
Research and Writing
Leadership and Ministry
|Graduate Research and Writing||(3)||Choose one||(3)|
|Old Testament Theology||(3)|
|New Testament Theology||(3)||Elective I||(3)|
|Old Testament History I||(3)|
|Old Testament History II||(3)|
|Poetic and Wisdom Books||(3)|
|Synoptic Gospels and Acts||(3)|
|Pauline Epistles I||(3)|
|Pauline Epistles II||(3)|
|Hebrews and General Epistles||(3)|
|John, Epistles of John and Revelation||(3)|
- Hong Kong Dollars Four Hundred per credit (HK$400)
Special price for CB Church member:
- Hong Kong Dollars Three Hundred Twenty per credit (HK$320)
* Indicate required field